We are about helping PEOPLE, whether you are in a business or need personalized mentoring or coaching - it's about waking up potential and progress one story at a time.
- We serve other helping professionals through the creation of products, services and support that directly impact their own clients and facilitate the ability to do what helping professionals do best in new and interesting ways.
- Our own clients consist of the individual and the organization. We have extensive experience in manufacturing, services, education and non profits. The PEOPLE Academy, Inc.'s approach is a process driven, people focused experience. We focus on your people and use our skills and resources to help them identify what good performance means to them, what challenges they are facing which impact their defined good performance and facilitate their progress of overcoming the challenges within their influence working towards that good performance.
- We work with individuals inside organizations, of course, but extend beyond the workplace to help people balance work with the rest of their life.
- We also have designed programs for leadership in youth development.
- **New to The PEOPLE Academy, Inc. is social media management - we can help you manage your social networks so you can continue to do what you do best - run your business!
- We are very excited to introduce to you exclusive membership to our Association. You have stories to tell and we help you to tell those stories and also promote you to attract a bigger audience.
All of the above is supported with one to one or group coaching using powerful engagement tools. Our work is supported by online tutorials, exercises, and successful workshops.
The PEOPLE Academy has worked with clients all over the world and we have coaches all over the world that are also using our tools and resources to support their clients and their work.
We design sustainability into all we do.
Here are a few of the companies that have enjoyed working with the PEOPLE Academy, Inc.:
Coca Cola, Sunoco, Staples, Misco Products, AAA Auto Club, Fleetwood Fixtures, Immix Wireless, Hopeworks Youth Community, Prospectus Berco, Educational Options, Burns Engineering, Boy Scouts of America, Allen Organ, Glen Gery, Kidsports International, Children's Alopecia Project, Atofina, Sheraton Hotels, All Star Beverages, James Hardie, Elite Sportswear, Sovereign Bank, The Coaching Academy-UK, Tray Pak, BodyZone Sports Complex, Waddell and Reed, Arrow International, Yuasa Exide, Schmidt Training and Technology Center. . . just to name a few!
Don't stop now - have a look around our site!